Are you passionate about languages? Would you like invest your time in projects that can make a real difference?
Then you could be a good match for our international team of passionate professionals who work everyday to help people learn languages!
During the last 4 years, we have been working to conceive mobile apps helping thousands of people learn languages. We are growing fast and we have a lot of new projects, so we are looking for the rights candidates in order to make our team stronger. You can work in our office in Lyon or even from home if you have the right profile.
If you are passionate and you think to have the competences which could be useful for MosaLingua, please contact us at job(at)mosalingua.com. Please note that we ignore any generic candidature.
For the past 6 years, MosaLingua has been making extremely efficient language-learning mobile apps. We are a small, international team, made up of travel and language enthusiasts.
The team also includes 3 other developers and your manager is a developer.
As a software engineer at MosaLingua, you’ll help architect and build high-quality web applications that will impact the way millions of people learn online. Join our team of seasoned pros to enjoy autonomy, ownership over projects, and plenty of challenges to keep you engaged and growing.
What we need
* We need a self-starter who loves to solve problems.
* If you also speak French, Italian or Spanish, or you are learning a language, it’s a plus, but not required.
* We prefer someone available full time (but it can start part time at the beginning)
* We want a long-term collaboration (with strong opportunities for advancement)
Improve the existing, add new features of the existing app and create new apps (web & mobile). For instance:
* improve the UX/UI (working with a designer)
* keep improving the code architecture (this is a long term project)
* add new features (new exercises to learn languages, gamification and social feature to improve engagement)
* And lots of other future projects depending on your preferences (we have so many projects, and we are flexible)
* 100% telecommute. No more commuting or cube-farms—work anywhere you want! Digital nomad friendly 😉
* Super flexible time-off policy.
* Annual company retreat in some really cool places.
* No agencies, only individuals
* in your answer, please mention the phrase “I have read the whole job post”
* NO generic application/message
Send a concise application with your résumé/CV, a short cover letter, and if applicable samples of your work to: job at mosalingua.com
Web Marketing Ninja / Growth Hacker (from US/UK)^
We are a young, international and dynamic start-up creating efficient mobile apps to learn languages.
In the frame of our international development, we are looking for a Marketing Project Ninja / Growth Hacker coming from the US or the UK and able to work 30-35 hours / week for us.
You will work with our Business Development Team on several tasks including SEO strategies, content marketing, PR, blog management in order to help us achieve growth in the English-speaking markets.
WHAT WE NEED
– A web marketing pro (SEO, blog management, content marketing, back-linking, affiliation, social media, e-mail marketing…)
– A self-starter who loves languages
– A result-driven professional capable of meeting measurable targets
– A growth hacker with lots of ideas and creativity to promote products and services in a difficult market
– Clear and open communication is a must
– Any other additional languages will be considered as a plus.
– Some knowledge of the US and UK markets (language learning, e-learning, m-learning and mobile apps) will be considered a strong plus.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF
– you work in an agency: we are looking for someone who can join our team
– you are a “SEO specialist” without any KPI to show us
– you are “Social media expert” with no social presence and without any real experience
– you are a Web Marketer without any achievement to prove your skills
– you are not a native speaker from the US or UK (we need strong writing skills, native English and UK/US cultural background)
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Website / Blog improvement
– Constantly optimize the website to blog to attract more visitors and convert readers into prospects / customers
– Send newsletters to our readers with very useful content to help them learn faster
– Attract more visitors identifying keywords trends and opportunities
– Improve SEO and conversion KPI
b) Marketing and Business Development
– Promote our products in your market using different channels (mobile, web, social, affiliations, backlinks, advertising, PR…)
– Implement and contribute to develop the marketing strategy
– Identify new opportunities and contact possible partners to raise our brand awareness and product visibility (apps and blog)
– Identify and share content on our social accounts to help our users and promote our apps
– Be responsible for our social networks
– Monitor, analyze and report on the results of different traffic channels
We want a long-term collaboration (with opportunities for getting more responsibilities if we are satisfied with you).
– 100% telecommute
– Up to 30 hours per week
– Super flexible time-off policy
– Compatible with other projects
Send a concise application with your résumé, a short cover letter and examples of your past achievements (results, campaigns, KPIs etc.) to : job(at)mosalingua.com. We will ignore generic cover letters.