The Mosalingua product family is always growing, and after months of hard work, we’re proud our two brand new apps entirely in English, the TOEFL and TOEIC Vocabulary Trainers.
What are the TOEIC and the TOEFL?
The TOEFL and the TOEIC are two of the most widespread English exams in the world. Both are accepted worldwide but are completely separate exams. One on hand, the TOEFL is used to certify your level of English when entering a university or educational institution, while on the other, the TOEIC is the standard English qualification for professional environments.
For more information, you can visit the ESL, the official organization responsible for these tests. We also recommend you read this article for advice on how to pass the TOEFL.
Two MosaLingua apps to help you pass the TOEFL or TOEIC and improve your English skills
(even if you don’t take the exams)
Having a foundation of advanced English vocabulary is one of the keys to exceeding at the TOEFL and TOEIC exams. Integrated with the Mosalingua Method, these two new apps are designed to build this foundation for you quickly and effectively. We cover all the bases with this app: the SPEAKING, LISTENING, WRITING and READING sections.
These apps are perfect even if you aren’t taking the exams. With 2,000 vocabulary words, you are sure to learn something new and take your level of English to new heights.
What you will receive with the TOEIC Vocabulary Trainer and the TOEFL Vocabulary Trainer
These new apps work in a similar way, but each of them includes specific content for its respective examination.
Each app includes:
- more than 2,000 advanced-level words, based on past TOEIC and TOEFL exams
- each includes a synonym or definition plus an example sentence
- audio recordings from native speakers — crucial for the speaking and listening sections!
- firsthand advice from the Mosalingua team
- a monolingual mode to take your preparations one step further!
The structure is session-based, allowing you to pass each section of the exams with ease:
- listening (improve your comprehension)
- practice (learn new words and their meanings)
- writing (practice using words you’ve learned) and
- self-evaluation/review (memorize new vocabulary and review words you’ve already learned).
Download the apps now
Do you want to pass the TOEFL and the TOEIC with flying colors? Are you ready to take your English to the next level?
Download the TOEFL Vocabulary Trainer for iOS and for Android
Download the TOEIC Vocabulary Trainer for iOS and for Android
If you thought the apps were helpful, please, leave us a review on the app stores! Thanks so much you all!